Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Cachaca Cocktail

Cachaca is not a liquor I have had before, but have been wanting to try. It is made from fermented sugar-cane juice,the taste is very similar to rum. When trying to find a cocktail recipe I came across one that was super simple so I decided to try it out!

This recipe is for a cocktail known as Caipirinha 
you'll need:

2 Lime(one for juice and one for garnish)or I used about 4 key limes I had on hand.
About a tsp of simple syrup
1.5 ounces Cachaca
Juice the limes and reserve some sliced pieces to put into the glass. Add the simple syrup along with the liquor into a shaker, mix it all up and pour over ice. I also like to add a little tonic water to give it a little bubble.Stir and serve.

So simple and delicious!
XO,Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment