Thursday, August 22, 2013

August Wish List

I can't believe it's already well into August, where did the time go? The shift from feeling like summer to fall is slowing happening,Yay for fall fashion!Here is a list of some things I've had my eye on during the month of August. My list consist of items that I feel are transitional pieces that can work in any season.

1.I am so in love with these Swedish Hasbeens wedge sandals.I adore the color and retro peep-toe. Find similar ones here.
2. Polk-a-dots are everywhere lately, its such a timeless print. This dress would make me feel like I'm on the set of Mad Men! Find it here.
3.These heart shaped wood sunglasses are super adorable and unique. Get them here.
4.I could imagine dancing around listening to my favorite records spinning on this adorable turn-table. Available here
5.Knuckle rings are crazy popular right now. I love how these are  dainty and have a hippie chic vibe to them. Found here 


XO,Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment