Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Current Favorite Makeup/Nail Products

Here is a list of my current beauty favorites!I love to try new products but these are the items that have become staples in my everyday routine. Finding makeup you like can be a real trial and error process, not to mention it can get pricey. I hope you find a little knowledge on some items I'm loving and try them out for yourself!

Revlon whipped foundation in medium beige is one of my "holy grail" products. This stuff is great because it has build-able coverage without feeling cakey. It is an awesome choice in drugstore foundation!

I have a pretty extensive collection of concealer, both drugstore and high end. This Rimmel Match perfection has been the one I reach for the most lately,it gives great coverage for blemishes.

NAKED BASICS by Urban Decay is such an amazing palette! This thing has been used everyday since I got it. It is a bit pricey, but completely worth it! The shadows are very pigmented and versatile, love it!

With there being so many choices in mascaras I am constantly changing it up. I've heard mixed reviews on Maybelline's one by one volume express in blackest black,so I was a bit skeptical. To my surprise I have really enjoyed it and it makes my eyelashes super long. The formula is build-able without feeling crusty or clumpy.

I am obsessed with winged eyeliner and e.l.f. liquid eyeliner is my favorite tool to achieve that look. The formula is pigmented and smooth, the wand is also easy to use if you're beginner. With its $1.00 price tag whats not to love? 

 NYX blush in peach is so pretty and feminine, its not chalky and the color pay off is awesome. It is easy to over do it with this blush, but with a fluffy brush its super blend able.

Lately I have been wearing nothing but this Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in #103. Its such a lovely rose pink color. The formula is not sticky or drying and it has a nice floral scent.

 These two nail polishes have been my go to choice for months. ESSIE in Play Date is actually the polish I wore on my wedding day, its such a beautiful soft purple color. ESSIE in Mint Candy Apple is a bright and happy light green shade, I always receive compliments when I wear it.

I hope my list of favorites inspired you to maybe try some new products!

XO, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment