Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thrift Haul

Thrifting is like a treasure hunt, with every trip being different you never know what you'll find. This is a haul of goodies I have accumulated over a few trips to my local Savers.

 This cute vintage container is just charming! Its actually a beauty dust pan from Avon's Imperial Garden collection which was around in the 70's.Price:$1.99
I have been on the hunt for an afghan blanket that matches the colors in my apartment for what seems like an eternity. I had found a few before while "antiquing" but they always came with a crazy price tag. So you could imagine how thrilled I was to find this beauty. Its in perfect condition, the only thing I had to do was give it a good wash.Price:$2.99!!
Last item for home decor is this vintage table cloth, its so pretty and dainty. The colors and pattern are perfect for autumn. Such a great find at $1.99
This shirt may not be for everyone, but I love it. It has a 60's vibe and reminds me of something I would find while shopping on Mod-cloth.Price:$5.99
My last item is this vintage woven belt from Guatemala. Its a great piece that can transition easily through different seasons.Price:$2.99

I hope I've inspired you to get out there and have your own thrifting adventures! The stigma surrounding it is a thing of the past, its a great way to be able to fill your closet or home without having to empty your wallet.
XO,Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment