Saturday, February 22, 2014

DIY Lavender & Coconut Oil Body Scrub

I don't know about you guys, but the winter weather has been really rough on my skin. Here in Texas it's freezing one day and then warm the next, so my skin really suffers during these harsh months. I religious moisturize, but sometimes it's just not enough. 

Unless you have been living under a rock I'm sure you've read about all the amazing benefits of Coconut oil. Its good for baking, cooking, hair care, health care and countless other uses.

While browsing through Pinterest one night I came across numerous DIY's that use coconut oil. I was really interested in making something that would sooth my dry skin. That's when I decided to make my own batch of Body Scrub.

The Epsom salt is a nice gentle exfoliate while the coconut oil is intensely moisturizing and don't forget about the soothing relaxing smell of lavender. 

Below is a super quick video on how to make this easy and affordable body scrub. I hope you enjoy!





XO, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment