Friday, February 21, 2014

Where Have I Been?

So I have been MIA for the last few months, where have I been??
Well along from being busy with just life in general I have finally started a YouTube channel! Having a YouTube channel has been a dream of mine for a few years now, so one day I woke up and decided to make that dream a reality. I was so scared and nervous and obviously felt so awkward on camera!
Writing on a blog is one thing, but speaking to a camera is quit another and takes a lot of practice. 
My channel has been active for about 3 months at this point now and I absolutely love it!! I still wouldn't consider myself a professional, but I am enjoying the learning process and having fun with it. 

So if you are interested in seeing my face over on youtube you can find me here
My channel consist of videos about makeup, fashion, beauty, DIY and many things in-between. I hope you'll join me :)

XO, Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment