Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Outfit of The Day:Edgy Floral Look

I am such a fan of looks that incorporate really feminine pieces with edgy ones. It creates a really unique contrast between the two styles. This outfit is one of my favorites, its so effortless and comfortable. 

The Dress is from forever 21, I was instantly attracted to it because of its 90's grunge babydoll dress vibe. Forever 21 has an amazing selection of dresses for every occasion at unbeatable prices, I was so happy to score this little dress for under $25.

My lace up black boots were an impulse buy from H&M, as soon as I saw them I had to make them mine! They really remind me of vintage lace up roper boots, and at a price of about $35 I could not pass them up!

A black faux leather jacket is a closet must have in my opinion. It never goes out of style and is so versatile, it can really polish off any look. I got mine at Macy's over a year ago at a crazy discounted price. It's been one of my favorite pieces this winter.

This OOTD video is my very first one, filming and editing this turned out to be a lot harder than I expected. None the less I had a blast creating a look to share with you guys, I will definitely be making more in the future. 


XO, Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment