Monday, October 28, 2013

Thrift Haul 2

It's still about 80°F everyday here in Texas, however it hasn't stopped me from doing a little fall shopping.This is a haul of items that I have thrifted during the month of October.
I am so in love with this olive green over-sized sweater. Originally from Old Navy it's well worth the $5 I paid for it.
A cable sweater is such a classic staple piece to have in a wardrobe.I was elated to find this cream colored beauty from the Lauren Conrad collection.Price$6
This button down is made of super soft denim and is probably my favorite purchase. I've honesty been wearing it non-stop because it's just so comfortable.The brand is called rubbish,which I believe is sold in Nordstroms. Price $5
I found yet another denim shirt which has a more fitted and structured look. Its originally from Zara and it's in perfect condition. Price $5.99
Last item I picked up are these classic Levi shorts which I intend to distress a bit. Price$3.99

I'm honestly super pleased with all the great items I found this month. You never know what awesome stuff you will come across!


XO,Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment