Saturday, October 26, 2013

Good Vegan Eats

With how hectic life can be at times its easy to settle into a routine of the same meals week in, week out. Not that there is anything wrong with things that are good and familiar, but it sure is nice to mix things up every now and again. Here is a list of scrumptious looking meals and treats that I'm really wanting to try.
I bet this shepherds pie taste as good as it looks.
These decadent Banana nut muffin pancakes are happiness on a plate!
I am an avid sandwich lover and this chipotle tofu sandwich is one I can see myself falling head over heels with.
I could easily cozy up to a big ol' bowl of this curry goodness.
My sweet tooth would definitely be satisfied with these heavenly vegan peanut butter cups.

XO,Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment