Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oven-Baked Balsamic Tofu

We eat a lot of tofu in my house, so I'm always trying new recipes for it. This balsamic tofu is one of my favorites, so yummy!
Drain the tofu by placing a book or any other heavy object on top of it and let it sit for about 30 mins. Once all the excess water is drained cut the tofu into 3/4 inch slices. I used cubed tofu that I had on hand, but I recommend using a block of tofu.

Yield:about 2
For this recipe you will need: 
*1 14oz package of extra firm tofu
*1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
*1 tbsp Dijon mustard 
*1/2 tsp Oregano
*1/2 tsp Parsley 
In a big bowl mix all ingredients and add tofu, marinate for 10-30 mins.
Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake for 20-30 mins.
 I served mine over a big bed of salad, but it would also be great over pasta or in a sandwich wrap.


XO,Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment