Monday, November 25, 2013

Coral/Bronze Makeup Tutorial

This look is super easy and can work with any eye-shadow color you wish. I just loved the warmth the bronze/coral colors brought to my face, and since I'm starting to look a bit pale these days I can sure use it! 
To create this look I used E.L.F. cream eye-shadow in the color Bronzed and Wet n' Wild Sparkle 'Til Morning Palette.

I started off by applying the cream shadow as a base and brought it down to the lower lash line.
Pat the coral shadow on top of the base and blend it upward. For a more dramatic look run it along the lower lash line as well.
Run some black eye liner along the water line and upper lash line. Using a pointed brush blend out the liner to soften the look. Add a few coats of your favorite mascara.
To tie the look together I applied a bit of bronzer, highlighter and peachy blush. For my lips I used Revlon's just bitten kissable balm stain in Adore.


XO,Ashley








No comments:

Post a Comment