Monday, November 18, 2013

Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick Review

Recently I was in the market for some new vampy/bold lipsticks to add to my collection. I didn't want to spend a bunch of money, so I headed to the drugstore and picked up a few of these wet n' wild mega last lipsticks. On the website they claim this lipstick last up to 4 hours and wont bleed or fade. With a $1.97 price tag I was a little skeptical, but decided to try them out. 



This gorgeous cranberry red color is called Cherry Bomb. Its such a classic red color and its my favorite out of them all.
This lovely raspberry color is called Sugar plum fairy, its perfect for days that you want a nice bright look.


Vamp it up is definitely a bold color. Its a beautiful deep dark plum shade that's build-able allowing you to control the intensity of the look.

Review:
Pros:Great pigmentation,Affordable, pretty good lasting power.
Cons:Horrible packaging,its very drying if worn without any lip balm,starts to crust up after awhile.

 After reviewing these three colors from the mega-last collection I would happily purchase more in the future. For such an affordable price you're getting a great lip product. 

XO,Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment