Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween 2013

I can't believe its already November, where did the time go?! October was such a wonderful month full of fun times like Austin City Limits Music Festival, fall shopping and of course Halloween.
These beautiful flowers were a wonderful surprise from my sweet husband. They really help bring fall vibes into my home and they lasted forever!
Of course you cant have Halloween without jack o lanterns, I  loved having these little guys hanging out on my door step.
My husband and I were decaying zombies for Halloween. Can you believe all I used was Kleenex and liquid latex to create those gruesome bloody wounds. 
I made these vegan chocolate chip cookies for a Halloween party, and they were a hit! 


Even though I'm suffering from a bit of post-Halloween depression I'm so excited for the holiday season to start!


XO,Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment